Situated in Megève, Chalet la Ferme des Petites Frasses offers self-catering accommodation with free WiFi. Guests benefit from balcony and a terrace.
The kitchenette is fitted with an oven and a microwave and there is a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV , DVD playerand Nintendo Wii are provided. Other facilities at Ferme Petites Frasses include a hot tub.
Jaillet Ski Lift is 1.1 miles from Chalet la Ferme des Petites Frasses, while Petit Rochebrune Ski Lift is 1.7 miles from the property.
We speak your language!
Your stay will include:
Free WiFi Terrace
Cancellation / Prepayment
A fee of 20% applies if cancelled anytime 7 days before arrival. The remaining 80% is refunded.
Upon payment confirmation, we will contact you and give you the phone number and email address of the contact person of the villa.
We will also send you complete address including GPS coordinates.
Children and extra beds
All children under 2 years stay free of charge.
Pets are not allowed.
Check-in time2 PM
Check-out time11 AM
- Air Condition
- Ironing board
- Private bathroom
- Safety Deposit Box
- Seating area
Skiing, snowboarding, snowballing, winter sports, excursions.
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
Accommodation review scores and score breakdown
Based on 8 reviews
Guest reviews are written by our customers after their stay at Jaillet Challet- 5 Bedrooms.
- Value for money
- Sleep quality
De ligging is geweldig! Het ontbijt overheerlijk! Een topgastheer! Voor herhaling vatbaar!
My family & I spent a lovely vacation in this beautiful chalet, we feel that we are in our home , the chalet was clean , comfort & safe with an amazing views of nature & mountins .
A stunning property with exceptional facilities.
La casa es preciosa, pero lo que más valoramos fue el servicio. Gracias
Très agréable chalet ,chaleureux ,très propre ,bien décoré on se croirait chez soi.en plus une propriétaire très sympaphique .a conseiller
We (8 people) spent our New Year week here and it was a total success. The chalet was very comfortable and modern. Furthermore, the bus and train service was very near so there is an easy access to the whole valley. We couldn't be any more pleased with this place and its very pleasant owners!
We had a wonderful and relaxed family vacation (9 adults and 1 dog). The chalet was well equipped, we had all kitchen devices for cooking, Enough place for all persons, as well as for our own equipment, food, etc. The fireplace made the livingroom very warm and cosy. We had a really good time. Many thanks to Carina and Cecile.
Le chalet est très cosy et agréable. Pas de fausse note. Aucun problème pour 8 adultes et 2 enfants. Très proche de Bourg Saint Maurice et pratique pour monter aux Arc par le funiculaire. Prévoir pour la voiture un équipement adapte car la route des Echines peut être assez glissante!